Gladrags Megamodel & Manhunt Mumbai Pageant, 2018
The Gladrags Megamodel & Manhunt TV Reality Series is India’s Hottest, Most Glamorous Unisex Pageant for aspiring Models and wannabe Bollywood Stars.
This is India’s only Unisex Pageant ‘Where Stars are Born’. India’s best-looking eye candy can be seen in this pageant. This is also the most glamorous sizzling TV Series of the Year.
Over the years, Mrs. Maureen Wadia has discovered, trained and made famous most of the best-looking Bollywood and TV Stars and models you see around you today. Her discoveries range from the luscious, unforgettable Lisa Ray to the very successful John Abraham, from Lara Dutta to Kelly Dorjee, from Kangana Ranaut to Amar Upadhayay, from Koena Mitra to Zulfi Sayed, from Rakshanda Khan to Dino Morea, from Diana Hayden to Sidharth Shukla, from Mughda Godse to Muzamil Ibrahim, from Barkha Bisht to Chaitanya Chowdhary, from Candice Pinto to Manish Malhotra, from Chetan Hansraj to Depti Gujral, from Terence Lewis to Aditi Govitrikar, from Ganesh Venkatraman to Reshma Bombaywala, from Harman Bajwa to Tora Khasgir, from Vivian D’Sena to Anchal Kumar, from Sonu Sood to Ashish Chaudhary, from Haroon Kazi to Hrishita Bhatt… the list of success stories goes on and on.
The Gladrags Megamodel and Manhunt is the one Pageant that has set the record in the Glamour Industry and produced the maximum amount of sizzling and successful guys and gals who have become famous models, some of whom have gone on to become very successful TV & Bollywood stars.
This is the Pageant where the curvaceous gals and six-pack guys like Dino Morea began the fitness Body Craze.
Criteria to enter the Pageant:
· The age of the contestant should be from 18-28 years.
· The contestant should be single.
· Height is not a criterion.
· Download the entry form from our website: www.gladrags.in)
· Self-attested copy of age proof is required (Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport or Aadhar Card anyone of these will do).
· 2 postcard-size photographs (Close-up and Full Length)
· All submitted photographs will become the property of Gladrags and can be used by Gladrags in a manner and way that Gladrags thinks fit.